Celebrate with us and spread the word about your participation in the first ever Ben-Gurion Day in the USA. With these resources, samples, tips and more your team can effortlessly promote your partnership and invite your community to join the fun.
Ben-Gurion Day in the USA
Digital Toolkit Content
Download and save these images to share on social media or embed on your website, blog, or email campaign.DOWNLOAD THE FULL SUITE OF IMAGES
Suggested Posting Copy
Captions to customize for your use:
- “(insert organization name) is proud to celebrate the first-ever #Ben Gurion DayUSA! Register now for exclusive tour of Ben-Gurion Archives on November 30th at 12pm EST.”
- “(We’re/I’m) excited to attend the first-ever #Ben Gurion DayUSA! Join (me/us) in celebrating the Founding Father of Israel on November 30th at 12pm. Register now. [Link]”
- “Every year on November 30th, Israel celebrates its first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion. Now we can, too! Join us at 12pm to celebrate the man who built our Jewish homeland from the ground up. Register now. #Ben GurionDayUSA “
Tips For Promoting
Make your marketing efforts go further with these tips and tricks.
- Use the hashtag #BenGurionDayUSA to boost your brand’s post visibility.
- Like, share and retweet posts from A4BGU, our speakers, and other partners.
- Post your favorite fun fact or image of David Ben-Gurion with #BenGurionDayUSA